Today we are living in really dangerous times as there is much crime going on, all around us. Well, you can never be too careful, and in today’s article we are going to present you 10 important tips to help you stay safe while you are at home or while you are walking on the street.
- People who are practicing Tae Kwon Do will confirm that the elbow is the strongest point on our body. In case you find yourself in some situation where you need to use self-defense, keep in mind that you can hit really hard with your elbow, if the attacker is close to you, so don’t forget to use it!
- In case you face a robber that asks for your purse or wallet, you simply should toss it away from you. You should never hand it to him at all costs, as this may save your life. Most robbers are interested in your money, so after you have tossed it away, run away in other direction.
- If someone throws you in a car’s trunk, you should try to kick the back-tail lights out. Once you do that you will have an open space in which you can put your arm and start waving. The kidnappers won’t see what’s going on, but the random drivers may notice you and call the police.
- Very often women do the shopping, work or eating and get in their cars, just sitting there. Sometimes they make lists, do their checkbooks or whatever. But that leaves perfect opportunity for the attacker to watch you carefully, then unnoticeably to come in from the passenger’s door, point a gun at you and make you go wherever he wants to. Therefore, keep in mind that you should always lock your doors right after you enter your car and drive away.
But in case if you already have a gun pointed at you and you are told where to drive, you should not listen to his directions. Instead, experts advise to speed up and wreck the car into something nearby. The Air Bag will save your life, but if the attacker is on the back seat, he or she will be in a lot of trouble. Right after you crash, get out and run away fastest you can.
- It seems that parking lots are really dangerous nowadays. Read the following tips about what to do after you enter your car in a parking lot:
– Be very cautious and carefully look everywhere around you. Check the back seat, the passenger side floor, around the car etc.
– If there is a van parked next to you, you should always enter your car from the passenger side. It is quite common for serial killers to attack the women while they’re entering their cars by pulling them into their vans.
– If there is a car parked on the driver’s side of your car and if there is a man sitting alone on the passenger side, you should go back and find someone to accompany you until you enter your car. This tip may save your life.
- Elevator is safer option than the stairs. This particularly refers during the night, as staircases may be really dangerous place. Experts explain that many crimes happen at them.
- In case if the attacker has a gun pointed at you, but if you estimate that he doesn’t have control of you, you should run away. According to statistical data, there is possibility the attacker to hit you 4 out of 100 times. Even if that happens, there are really low chances that the wound is life threatening. While your run, try to do that in a zig-zag pattern.
- Females are very sympathetic, and that actually might be very dangerous for you. The attackers might play on your sympathy and then rape or even kill you. Ted Bundy is famous serial killer who was very handsome and educated. Namely, he took a cane with him, or walked with a limp and tried to get unsuspecting women to help him enter his car. Thanks to that, he had the perfect chance to grab and abduct his victims.
- Don’t let anyone to get you out of your house during the night. For instance, many women have reported that they have heard babies cry near their front doors at nights. One woman had luck as she called the police and told them what she’d heard. The police told her not to open the door, as they suspect that is serial killer with a baby’s cry recorded on his phone. Well, this is just one example where the attacker will try to make you to leave your house and then to abduct you.
- Another way on which attackers will try to get you to go out is by turning on all your outside taps to full blast, so you think it’s a burst pipe. Keep in mind that you should never go out to check it out!
You can share this useful article with all your friends and family. Knowing these tips may save someone’s life. Undoubtedly, there are crazy people out there and you never know what they are capable to do.
Copyright belongs to the owners of the articles mentioned about. We are gratefully sharing and passing it forward! If this article belongs to you and have any requests or mentions please leave a comment in the article!